Ailes divines Index du Forum
Ailes divines
Forum de la légion Ailes divines du jeu Aion sur le serveur Urtem

Ailes divines Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Contoh&Naskah%Drama^8 Orang Cerita Rakyat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ailes divines Index du Forum -> Ailes divines (partie publique) -> News d'Aion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gaugemmy

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Contoh&Naskah%Drama^8 Orang Cerita Rakyat Répondre en citant

Contoh Naskah Drama 8 Orang Cerita Rakyat > urlin.us/2bozy

Bird....:....What....a....fool....men!!....They....were....tricked....by....me!!....hahaha....Radin....:....Hey....mythical....bird!....Did....you....think....we....dont....know....that....you....wanted....to....trick....us?....Bird....:....Seemingly....you....heard....what....I....was....saying,....didnt....you?....Radin....:....Oh....cmon....,....I....can....hear....your....louses....voice....even....less!!....Mangkubumi:....how....dare....you?!....Trying....to....fool....us??....Bird....:....So....youve....all....noticed....it,....havent....you?....Okay,....Ill....go!!....Then,....they....were....wandering....about....and....boating....without....any....clear....destination....and....indefinite....directionRadin...Jambat...:...Excuse...meThe..King..:..You..know..that..my..son,..Radin..Jambat..now..has..grown..up..and..he..has..to..look..for..a..wife,..didnt..you?..Mangkubumi..:..I..really..apologize..your..majestyThe....Queen....:....Go....my....son!....Dont....come....home....if....you....still....dont....get....your....ideal....and....adorable....wifeRadin..jambat..and..Ratu..Rebut..Agung..walked..towards..the..residence..of..Putri..Betik..Hati,..when..he..got..there,..he..found..her..was..sitting..in..a..chair..with..a..look..full..of..tenderness,..bright..and..seductive..expressionJust..bind..our..boat..with..rope.Wah,....you....are....so....handsomeRaja....:....you....take....a....good....choice,....jambatThey..ate..and..changed..their..clothesRadin..:..I..dont..even..care..about..thatI..dont..want..to..see..my..son..looked..so..spoiled..in..other..kingdomThis....thing....made....the....door....of....heaven....was....full....of....smokeRatu..:..Okay,..but..I..want..to..make..sure..againI....only....want....to....measure....his....powerDay...by...day...passed,...till...they...were...arriving...at...the...edge...of...a...limitless...oceanContoh....Naskah....Drama....Dalam....Bahasa....Inggris....Untuk....8....Orang....Tentang....Cerita....Rakyat....Mar....9....2015....-....2:09pm....amir....inggris........PREVIOUS........NEXT........Contoh....Naskah....Drama....Dalam....Bahasa....Inggris....8....Orang....Tentang....Cerita....Rakyat........Hi....Sahabat-Sahabat....SBI,....pada....kesempatan....kali....ini,....saya....akan....memberikan....contoh....naskah....ada....sebuah....drama....yang....dibuat....oleh....sebuah....kelompok....makahasiswa....seni....pertunjukan....dari....Pendidikan....Bahasa....dan....Sastra....Inggris....di....Universitas....LampungAre..you..Putri..Betik..Hati?..PBH..:..Yes,..I..am..Putri..Betik..HatiIt....is....his....responsibility....to....protect....our....daughterSharesAt...that...time,...that...son...who...became...a...man...would...sail...along...the...reaches...of...an...ocean,...looking...for...a...wifeWhy..do..you..come..here?..Radin..Jambat..:..I..want..to..meet..and..talk..to..your..daughterBecause....were....still....shy....they....decided....to....communicate....by....letterRadin...Jambat...:...Whatever,...I...want...you...to...be...my...wifeBut....then,....Radin....Jambat....defeated....Radin....Setakai....AliSetangkai...:...Who...are...you?!...Dare...to...belay...here...without...any...permission...from...meRaja....:....okey,....be....carefull....my....sonRADIN..JAMBAT..:..Oh..Im..sorryUntil...now...no...one...able...to...get...her...heartDewa....:....Fine....thenThe..King..:..It..is..not..necessaryRadin...Jambat...:...Im...more...curious,...can...you...show...where...Putri...Betik...Hatis...house...is?...Villager...1...:...Well...if...you...want...to...go...to...Putri...Betik...Hatis...house,...follow...my...pathThe..boat..that..became..Radin..Jambats..life..passed f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ailes divines Index du Forum -> Ailes divines (partie publique) -> News d'Aion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation